Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let's go to the movies

Just to keep you updated...This are the movies I saw recently:
Blue Valentine: like it,  the cross-cutting between time periods is intersting and Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling are really good...she is suppose to be over-annoying, and she does and he is cute in his way of trying to be cute all the time.
Burlesque: I thought it was bad but i kinda like it, and Christina Aguilera's performances made me google "burlesque lessons in Nyc" the same day.
The fighters: go watch it!
Black swan: eventhough I usually not like unrealistic movies (but Mulholland drive), this is definitely a good one...Mila Kunis is the next big thing. (btw: I also googled "ballet classes in Nyc") and Vincent Cassl is hot.
The king speech: I.got.bored.
Love and other drugs: Good movie, I enjoyed it...when she is on the sofa and she laughs she is so "Julia Roberts".
What do you suggest me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment